A full body, deeply relaxing treatment personalized to address areas of tension to help refocus your mind and detoxify your body.
Thai Foot Massage is performed in a comfortable reclining chair while fully clothed. Feet are first “warmed up” with soothing massage techniques, then a smooth wooden stick is used to stimulate 36 reflex points on the feet, in order to bring the whole body into balance. The treatment is completed with a leg, arm, hand, neck, and shoulder massage using Thai massage techniques.
Spend time together with a friend or partner and share in a relaxed and restorative experience in our beautiful couples room.
Couples massages cannot be booked online. Please call the spa at 508-839-6466.
Using the natural healing abilities of heat, stones are used in combination with massage to increase the stimulation of muscles while providing gentle pressure. It is a relaxing and calming experience.
Choose your own scent to personalize your massage. The benefits of aromatherapy is to stimulate the senses, while infusing the skin with plant stem cells and seed oils to heal and balance you. Therapist uses long flowing meditative strokes to reduce stress and bring a state of relaxation. A diffuser in the room is used to add more essential oils to elevate the experience. Powerful.
Enjoy the luxury of two massage therapists working simultaneously on your body. This treatment thoroughly de-stresses you and relaxes your mind...heaven on earth.
Regular massage during pregnancy and the postpartum months alleviates muscle pain in the lower back and relieves stress by helping to stabilize hormone levels. We have a pregnancy table unit to make you more comfortable.
With deep roots in traditional Thai medicine, Buddhism, and yoga, Thai massage is truly a sacred healing art that stimulates the healing energies in the body through a blend of massage, therapeutic stretching, acupressure, and reflexology. Thai Massage is performed while the client is fully clothed, on a comfortable mat on the floor as their body is gently compressed stretched, pulled and rhythmically rocked.
Enjoy a deeper state of relaxation. Reduce pain and inflammation to allow faster healing of muscles. CBD oil also alleviates stress and promotes positive energy.
• Medications: Individuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician or a pharmacist for possible changes in the drugs effect when the body is exposed to infrared waves or elevated body temperature. Diuretics, barbiturates and beta- blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics such as amitryptaline may inhibit sweating and can predispose individuals to heat rash or to a lesser extent, heat stroke. Some over-the-counter drugs, such as antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
• Children: The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. When using with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
• Elderly: The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to circulatory conditions and decreased sweat gland function. The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. When using with the elderly, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
• Cardiovascular Conditions: Individuals with cardiovascular conditions or problems (hypertension / hypotension), congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who are taking medications which might affect blood pressure should exercise caution when exposedto prolonged heat. Heat stress increases cardiac output and blood flow in an effort to transfer internal body heat to the outside environment via the skin (perspiration) and respiratory system. This takes place primarily due to major changes in the heart rate, which has the potential toincrease by thirty (30) beats per minute for each degree increase in core body temperature.
• Alcohol / Alcohol Abuse: Contrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to attempt to “sweat out” a hangover. Alcohol intoxication decreases a person’s judgment; therefore, he/she may not realize when the body has a negative reaction to high heat. Alcohol also increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat stress.
• Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With a Reduced Ability to Sweat or Perspire: Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating.
• Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding: The use of infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
• Fever: An individual who has a fever should not use an infrared sauna until the fever subsides.
• Insensitivity to Heat: An individual with insensitivity to heat should not use an infrared sauna.
• Pregnancy: Pregnant women should consult a physician before using an infrared sauna.
• Menstruation: Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase their menstrual flow.
• Joint Injury: If you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after an injury or until the swollen symptoms subside. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
• Implants: Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using an infrared sauna.
• Pacemaker / Defibrillator: The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
Floatation therapy is a
Float sessions are 60 minutes. It is recommended that you float with the lights off and float room door closed, but you may choose to leave the lights on and door open if you choose
Amenities include, robe (by request), towel, washcloth, ear plugs, shampoo/body wash and shower facilitiesYou must be 16 years or older to enter float room
You are required to fill out a liability waiver before your float If you have an open sore or wound, are menstruating, or have had high fever or flu-like symptoms within 24 hours, we ask that you reschedule your session
Elderly persons and persons suffering from kidney disease, heart disease, unregulated diabetes, high or low blood pressure, epilepsy or a history of blackouts should consult their physician before use
Do not use our float room under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers
You must shower prior to your float using soap and water for a minimum of 5 minutes. Please rinse thoroughly.
All makeup, body oils, lotions and creams must be removed in the shower before entering and are prohibited from use in the float room
You must not have colored or processed your hair within two weeks and those with long hair must wear it tied back
As clothing can harbor bacteria, we ask that bathing suits and clothing not be worn while floating
After your float session, please shower again to remove salt from your body and hair
An organic exfoliating treatment aids in deep-pore cleansing, smooths the skin, and leaves you with a radiant glow. Add it to our Organic Signature Facial to brighten and rejuvenate the skin.
This treatment helps reduce fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles. Includes an eye exfoliation, hydrating eye mask. and a cooling eye gel to finish. Add it to any facial or massage to brighten your day.
Warm eucalyptus infused towels surround your feet while your face, neck, and shoulders are massaged. A foot reflexology treatment follows to relieve stress and calm the entire body.
Nourish your scalp with nutrients while our scalp massage increases blood flow and reduces tension. Add it to any facial or massage for ultimate relaxation!
This treatment added to a massage will leave your face smooth and hydrated. Cleansing and exfoliation followed by a mask will oxygenate your skin. A warm towel to remove mask and a treatment cream to finish.
Perfect for all occasions! Give the gift of wellness, relaxation and self-care.Purchase Gift Certificate
10% off for members of the Military, Police, or Fire Fighters.Book Now
$10 off your first visit with a one-hour massage or one-hour facial. Mention this deal when you book!
(Sorry, not valid on gift certificates and may not be combined with other offers.)
“I love this place. I have seen Joanne for both massage and facial's and she is incredible. I was an LMT for 16 years so it can be challenging for me to find someone I like for bodywork. She's excellent. The feel of the space is so comforting and light. The products used are all organic and smell wonderful. Highly recommend.”
“How to get away from it all? Have a massage or facial or both from Julie! I had both and my experience was total relaxation. She intuitively knew where to work out the stress in my body. No words needed to be spoken. Amazing! At the last minute, I decided to get my brows waxed. PERFECT and no pain! Might have been a ride from Templeton but well worth going to this little heaven on Earth.”
“We're so lucky to have a high-end spa in our neighborhood and not have to pay the high-end prices. I've been going here for years. They use products I've seen at resort spas. They've educated me on the right products to take care of my face. They know what they're talking about!”