Using the ancient art of Reiki or Polarity Therapy, combined with the healing qualities of crystals, chakra clearing will help restore your chakras (energy centers throughout your body)and replenish your energy. This service will balance you and help you be the best version of yourself.
This is a unique form of energy medicine that uses sound waves from tuning forks to clear energy within our Biofield and our body. Tuning forks create coherent vibrations that allow the body to retune itself. This process is designed to locate identify and interrupt patterns of energetic imbalance. Any heaviness, overwhelm and stress will be lifted and you will feel lighter, relaxed and spacious.
The two hour service includes an hour massage as well as Reiki to enhance your healing.
Clears energy blocks in the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual systems and creates harmonious flow of energies in the body. Will promote deep relaxation, improve mental clarity, emotional stability and an overall feeling of well-being.
Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle hands on approach of releasing restrictions around the brain and spinal cord so that your body can self-correct, free itself of pain and restore health. CST uses very light pressure, primarily at the head and base of the spine, to detect restrictions and restore balance to the craniosacral system.
The massage therapist will spend 45 minutes moving between both feet, in a back-and-forth rhythm, in order to stimulate the whole body in a balanced way. The next 45 minutes will target sections of the body that correlate to pressure points on the feet. Resulting in a calming effect to the whole body, mind & spirit.
The Body Code and Emotion Code are energy healing modalities developed by Dr. Bradley Nelson. Using muscle testing, we can identify and release hidden trapped imbalances/emotional energies from negative past events. These trapped emotions/energies cause blockages that, over time, can manifest as physical issues in the body. If you feel that you have tried everything and nothing has helped or it helps for a while but the distress returns, there may be an energetic root cause to your issue.
The Heart Wall is created when the subconscious mind uses the energy of trapped emotions as “building material” to protect the heart. Heart Walls can cause devastating effects on our health and happiness. The good news is they can be released layer by layer as well. Being free from a Heart Wall means we can live more fully from an open heart, create greater abundance, and enjoy more joy and peace in our relationships. It typically takes 2-4 sessions to clear a Heart Wall, unless you have experienced significant trauma, in which case it can take longer.
• Medications: Individuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician or a pharmacist for possible changes in the drugs effect when the body is exposed to infrared waves or elevated body temperature. Diuretics, barbiturates and beta- blockers may impair the body’s natural heat loss mechanisms. Anticholinergics such as amitryptaline may inhibit sweating and can predispose individuals to heat rash or to a lesser extent, heat stroke. Some over-the-counter drugs, such as antihistamines, may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke.
• Children: The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. When using with a child, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
• Elderly: The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to circulatory conditions and decreased sweat gland function. The body must be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. When using with the elderly, operate at a lower temperature and for no more than 15 minutes at a time.
• Cardiovascular Conditions: Individuals with cardiovascular conditions or problems (hypertension / hypotension), congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who are taking medications which might affect blood pressure should exercise caution when exposedto prolonged heat. Heat stress increases cardiac output and blood flow in an effort to transfer internal body heat to the outside environment via the skin (perspiration) and respiratory system. This takes place primarily due to major changes in the heart rate, which has the potential toincrease by thirty (30) beats per minute for each degree increase in core body temperature.
• Alcohol / Alcohol Abuse: Contrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to attempt to “sweat out” a hangover. Alcohol intoxication decreases a person’s judgment; therefore, he/she may not realize when the body has a negative reaction to high heat. Alcohol also increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat stress.
• Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With a Reduced Ability to Sweat or Perspire: Multiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating.
• Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To Bleeding: The use of infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding.
• Fever: An individual who has a fever should not use an infrared sauna until the fever subsides.
• Insensitivity to Heat: An individual with insensitivity to heat should not use an infrared sauna.
• Pregnancy: Pregnant women should consult a physician before using an infrared sauna.
• Menstruation: Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase their menstrual flow.
• Joint Injury: If you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after an injury or until the swollen symptoms subside. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
• Implants: Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system. Nevertheless, you should consult your physician prior to using an infrared sauna.
• Pacemaker / Defibrillator: The magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks this may cause.
Floatation therapy is a powerful deep relaxation (in)activity which allows the body and mind to be free of stimulation, allowing one to feel completely still, weightless, and deep in meditation. Float therapy, also known as sensory deprivation, was developed in 1954 by American physician, neuroscientist, psychoanalyst, psychonaut, writer, philosopher, and inventor, Dr. John C. Lilly. His research on human consciousness led to the creation of modern day float tanks - A sound and light-proof vessel filled with body-temperature salt water designed to float the human body in weightlessness. The practice has since begun to gain in popularity as more and more people begin to seek greater mental health and support. Studies have shown that R.E.S.T. and deep meditation has a tremendous effect on mental health and stress release by significantly increasing elusive theta brain-wave activity in participants.
Wave Float Room's exclusive design offers a luxurious, spacious, and welcoming atmosphere, effectively eliminating the fear factor associated with pods or tanks. You are in complete control of the environment, including lights and music. Play your own tunes, or drift away in complete silence.
Wave’s innovative float rooms maintain perfect water and air temperature and eliminates virtually all condensation which results in a highly comfortable environment. In addition to hydrogen peroxide and a powerful filtration system, UV light sterilization and ozone water purification keeps the water crystal clean -- cycling completely 10 times between each session.
Prior to your float:
Leave your clothes & personal items in the plastic tote
Take a lathering shower (including rinsing your hair)
Don’t forget to shut off the shower & the shower room light
Bring a damp face cloth with you (in case you get salt in your eyes)
Hold onto the grab bar when stepping over the threshold
Sit down with your back to the door, feet towards the sloping end
Gently lay down and enjoy your float!
During your float:
Session will begin automatically
Interior lights and pump will turn off & music will turn on
Control buttons are on your left- Intercom Buzzer (grey button on the black box) Volume Control (black dial) Float Room Light (white circle) Session will end automaticallyInterior lights and pump will turn back on & music will end
After your float:
Please take another shower (you will be salty!)
Leave towels and washcloths inside the shower
You must be: 16 years or older to enter float room and you are required to fill out a liability waiver before your float.
Amenities include: robe (by request), towel, washcloth, ear plugs, shampoo/body wash and shower facilities.
You do not need a swimsuit: Bathing suits are unnecessary in the private float room, the pressure of clothing can inhibit a good float.
Float sessions are 60 minutes: It is recommended that you float in silence with the lights off and door closed, but you may float with music on, with lights on or with the float room door open if you choose.
Limit fluid intake: Please don't dehydrate yourself, think of it like a road trip, you don't want to have to stop halfway to relieve yourself.
Floating is best on a light tummy, with no caffeine: Everyone is different, but generally we recommend a light meal 1 hour prior to floating.
No drugs or alcohol before (or during) your float: To preserve the integrity of our facility, tobacco users must abstain from smoking for at least 2 hours before floating. We reserve the right to deny access based on our assessment of a person's sobriety. You should not float while under the influence of anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
Showering/Hair Washing: You must shower prior to your float using soap and water for a minimum of 5 minutes. Please rinse thoroughly. All makeup, body oils, lotions and creams must be removed in the shower before entering and are prohibited from use in the float room. It is essential to thoroughly wash your hair before floating in our pool. The natural oils on your scalp or product build up within your hair can leave a residue surrounding the pool. If you have long hair, please wear it tied back while floating.
Best to not shave or wax within 3-4 hours of floating: The 1,000 pounds of Epsom salts dissolved in the water can irritate skin. *Note - If you have any small cuts or skin irritations, it will most likely sting for the first 10-15 minutes.
Contamination fee: Voluntary or involuntary release of bodily fluids, communicable or infectious diseases, oils, creams, and hair dyes in the float solution may enact the contamination fee for salt replacement, cleaning, and loss of income for closing the float pool.
Safety: Are you able to safely get yourself in and out of the float pool? If you have issues getting in and out of a bathtub, you may experience some trouble getting in and out of our float tank. Our staff is not trained in assisted transfers. If you need assistance you must bring your own helper. Please call us with any medical conditions that may be of concern to your safe enjoyment of our facility.
Consult your physician if you are: an elderly person or suffering from kidney disease, heart disease, unregulated diabetes, high or low blood pressure, epilepsy or a history of blackouts.
*Please reschedule your float therapy session if you have colored or processed your hair in the past two weeks, have an open sore or wound, are menstruating or have had high-fever or flu-like symptoms in the last 24 hours.*
This treatment uses blue LED and Infra-red light to help smooth skin texture, improve skin firmness and resilience, address acne, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even pain. Can be booked as an add-on to any service for $45, alone for $65 or purchased in a series of 12 for $650 or 6 for $325.
An organic exfoliating treatment aids in deep-pore cleansing, smooths the skin, and leaves you with a radiant glow. Add it to our Organic Signature Facial to brighten and rejuvenate the skin.
This treatment helps reduce fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles. Includes an eye exfoliation, hydrating eye mask. and a cooling eye gel to finish. Add it to any service to brighten your day.
Warm eucalyptus infused towels surround your feet while your face, neck, and shoulders are massaged. A foot reflexology treatment follows to relieve stress and calm the entire body.
Nourish your scalp with nutrients while our scalp massage increases blood flow and reduces tension. Add it to any service for ultimate relaxation!
This treatment added to a massage will leave your face smooth and hydrated. Cleansing and exfoliation followed by a mask will oxygenate your skin. A warm towel to remove mask and a treatment cream to finish.
“I am embarking on my first year as a client of Truth and hold the space in such high regard. It’s my intimate place in the world to recalibrate, refuel, empower myself, receive care, and dive deeper into myself. I appreciate all of you on such a high level and endlessly want to thank you for your service. Please continue to self care for the betterment of you -and all that you serve! Your lights are so needed and appreciated."
"The moment I walk into Truth, my mind and body goes into relaxation mode. Everyone is helpful with finding the right products and the services are individualized. I also bring my daughter for services and love that I feel comfortable with the services and products she uses."
"I had a 90-minute Thai massage session with Jeanne Coleman that was incredibly amazing and restorative.The massage was unlike anything I've experienced before: whole-body manipulation, gentle pulling and stretching, easing my body out of knots and bad habits. Jeanne did all the work and would guide me gently and expertly from stretch to stretch. I almost fell asleep!"